Tuesday 28 June, 10:00 to 13:00 (CEST)
The RITMOCORE EU project co-ordinated by AQuAS (Agency for Health Quality and Assessment of Catalonia) is holding an online Policy Workshop on Tuesday 28 June 22 to consider key questions in relation to new models of Public Procurement Innovation in Health, Change Management, Personalized Therapies, Remote Monitoring, Coordinated Care and Patient Activation in Europe now and in the future.
The new RITMOCORE model attends patients with pacemakers throughout their care cycle. Change management is essential for the effective implementation of the model, which is based on risk-sharing contracts that regulate the co-responsibility between the buyer hospital and the successful bidder. RITMOCORE project has validated the shared value model at European level and will allow the future adoption of patient-centred treatments incorporating advanced digital technologies that foster remote monitoring, coordinated care, and patient empowerment.
The Policy Workshop aims to bring together Innovation Agencies, Policymakers, Procurers and Industry to discuss three key questions in a series of panels:
- Advantages and disadvantages (economic and clinical) in changing the model from product to service?
- What can be improved to achieve greater commitment of the industry?
- Do we have the correct data to tackle personalized therapies?
The workshop is aimed at anyone with an interest in policies and programmes to address innovative changes in European Procurements and to promote patient adherence, including officials in the European Commission, European Parliament, other European institutions, and national, regional and local governments.
- 10:00 Welcome and introduction to the workshop
- 10:15 Panel 1: Advantages and disadvantages (economical and clinical) in changing the model from product to service
- 11:00 Break
- 11:15 Panel 2: What can be improved to chieve greater commitment of the industry?
- 12:00 Break
- 12:15 Panel 3: Do we have the correct data to tackle personalised therapies?
- 13:00 Wrap Up
- Registration is available ONLY by invitation.
- A policy brief with the conclusions of the Policy Workshop will be available at the website