RITMOCORE has identified four pillars that highlight the key aspects of the project. Select one of the pillars for more information.
A win-win purchasing model able to align all stakeholders’ interests with a long-term view of the best and sustainable care for citizens that will allow:
- Cost effective innovations available for citizens
- Guarantee quality and co-responsibility
- Foster multi-brand cooperation to increase competitiveness/market access
Gaining access to parameters related to the performance of the pacemaker, and registry of hearth behaviour:
- Increased follow up frequency including automatic alarms.
- Earlier identification of problems related with any miss functioning and also the appearance of any pathologies.
- Increasing clinicians’ time dedicated to relevant registries and patients in need of attention.
The level of activation has a strong influence in the evolution and impact of a chronic disease. Patient activation implies:
- A change in culture and procedures of the care team
- User centric design procedures
- A holistic approach to the patient
To increase the quality of care and efficiency by right information sharing and comprehensive care path implementation:
- Identifying the data and the adequate information channels
- Building feasible and efficient communication channels
- Change management challenge